On January, 31st, I was in the Barcelona PHP Day. Albert Casademont (@acasademont) was giving his talk about PHP 7. He talked about features, benchmarks and internals. He said that he was subscribed to the PHP Internals mailing list and I thought that more developers should too. However, it’s not so easy to get there.
- Visit http://php.net/mailing-lists.php
- Look for the “Internals”
- Check the Normal (it’s funier)
- Scroll down to the input field, write your email and click “Subscribe”
- Wait for the confirmation email
- Reply and send (no extra content)
- Wait for the a second confirmation email
- Reply with just the code sent in the second confirmation email
- Have fun!